|Year of Establishment:||27.10.2005|
Greetings from Tripura University!We cordially invite your esteemed company to participate in our campus placement programme to consider the students of our University.
Tripura University has always been the pacesetter.The alumni of this Institute occupy top positions in business, industry, R&D and academica in India and abroad.Over and above a rigorous academic schedule,we place a great emphasis on all round development of our students. The beautiful campus, far removed from the city, provides an excellent environment for learning. Quick on the up-take, with good communication and human relations skills and aware of modern developments, the typical student is expected to play a very important role in organizations like yours wanting to be internationally competitive in terms of products, services and technology. At Tripura University you would find candidates meeting your requirements in practically every field of interest to your organization. It will be my pleasure to assist in your recruitment efforts to meet the challenges ahead.
From the month of May, 2010 , the placement Assistance Cell, TU is combined with Equal Opportunity Cell, TU for better opportunity to students of Tripura University. Presently both the Offices are housed in one office in the administrative building of Tripura University. Click here for more information about Equal Opportunity Cell.
|Faculty-in-Charge, Placement Cell:||
Placement Officer: Sri. Shibendu Debbarma
Assistant Placement Officer : Smt.Jayanti Bhattacharya
|Address of Communication:||Placement Officer, Placements Office,Tripura University,Suryamaninagar - 799022 Tripura.|
- EMPLOYABILITY TRAINING AND CAMPUS RECRUITMENT BY TCSClick here for more information.
- TCS recruitment drive for the 2015 Engineering Graduates, M.Tech (CS), M.Tech(EE) and MCA.Click here for more information.
- Advertisement for Recruitment of Female Citizen in Indian Air ForceClick here for more information.
- Advertisement for Recruitment of Male Citizen in Indian Air ForceClick here for more information.
- One week Employability Training and Campus recruitment by Tata Consultancy Service from 24th July 2014Click here for more information.
- Two weeks Employability Trainning by Tata Consultancy Service on June 2014.Click here for more information.
- TCS off campus drive in Tripura University for the 2014 Engineering Graduates, M.Tech (CS), M.Tech(EE) and MCA. Registration date extended.Click here for more information.
- Advertisement for engagement of young professionals (on contract basis) in the NEC Secretariat, Shillong. Click here for more information.
- Campus hiring for the position of Reporter and Anchor for Khabar-365 (BrandValue Communications Limited). Click here for more information.
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has recruited students from Employability Training Programme held in September 2013 .Click here for more information about the recruitment process and name of the selected candidates.
- EXL Services would be visiting the campus on 11th & 12th April, 2012.Click here for more information about the recruitment process
- Wipro BPO would be visiting the campus on 18th & 19th November, 2011.Click here for more information about the recruitment process.
- Wipro BPO would be visiting the campus on 21st & 22nd October, 2011.Click here for more information about the recruitment process.
- Campus Recruitment by LIME LIGHT MEDIA on 30th May 2011.Click here for more information about the recruitment process.
- Campus Recruitment by GENPACT on 16th May 2011.Click here for more information about the recruitment process.
- Campus Recruitment by Tech Mahindra on 14th May 2011.Click here for more information about the recruitment process.
- Wipro BPO has recruited students during the campus recruitment held on 20th April and 21st April 2011.Click here for more information about the recruitment process.
- ILS hospital has recruited students from Tripura University during campus recruitment held on 19th April,2011.Click here for more information about the recruitment process.
- Wipro BPO would be visiting the campus on 20th April, 2011. Students are requested to be present in the University City Centre,Gandhigat on 20thApril,2011 at 9.30 AM(Sharp).Students should be in University Uniform/Formal Dress.They should bring their CV and necessary certificates. Please find the details in Notice section.
All final year/passed out students from all the departments are eligible.
- ILS Hospital would be visiting the Campus on 19thApril,2011.Students are requested to be present in the Bir Bikram Auditorium on 19thApril,2011 at 10 AM(Sharp).Students should be in University Uniform/Formal Dress.They should bring their CV and necessary certificates.
All the final year/passed out students from professional courses only are eligible.
- The Wipro (BPO) visited the campus on 22nd March, 2011. 5 students made the final round. 3 students were finally shortlisted and would require to go through an additional round after which final offer would be rolled out to suitable candidates.
- Organized campus interview for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade_II in the Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India on 4th to 5th October, 2010. The Intelligence Bureau, conducted interview for the above mentioned post. Around 583 students from the University and outside have been registered for the same and 520 students were interviewed . The results are awaited from the concerned organization and selected candidates will received their selection letters directly.
- Organized campus interview (on phone) for faculty position in the different schools in the state of Sikkim in t6yhe month of September, 2010. Sikkim based a private company named SIBin Groups which is associated with the implementation of Vocational Education Programme in the state of Sikkim has been contacted to conduct campus interview.
- Organized Lecture-cum-motivation Programme on “Job Opportunity in Middle East for MBA and BBA students” on 25th August, 2010. Dr. Manishankar Chakroborty, Lecture-cum-Trainer and Consultant at Lbra College of Technology Oman, was invited on 25th August, 2010 for motivation counseling of MBA and BBA students of School of Management, Tripura University. Along with discussing “Job Opportunity in Middle East for MBA and BBA students” he also guided students for “Pre-Placement Preparation,Challenges and Scopes”.
- Organized written Test for M.Com students of Tripura University for the post of Transaction Assistant at BASIX (BHARTYA SAMRUDDHI FINANCE LIMITED) on 16-07-10. The company BASIX (BHARTYA SAMRUDDHI FINANCE LIMITED) conducted a written test on 16-07-10 at 11:30 in the conference hall of the Library building of TU for recruitment in the said company. Our six M. Com students participated in the written test. Out of six students, five students have been found qualified in the written test and they were requested to attend the interview on 23rd July 2010, at their office. Finally two students named Subrata Bhowmik and Parth Bhowmik have been selected for the post of Transaction Assistant at respectable salary.
- Organized one day pre-placement training for the finial years students of MBA on 6th May, 2010. Mr. Siladitya Sarkar, Consultant, II&FS, Agartala was invited for pre-placement training for the finial years students of MBA. This training was held at the conference hall of Library building on 6th May, 2010.
Student Registration Detail:
- Submit the filled up registration form to the placement cell and send one scan copy of the filled form to this mail id placements[at]tripurauniv.in.
Click here for downloading the form.